/* Google Analytics */

Apr 12, 2004

Go You Big Red Fire Engine!!

Its the title of the Adam Hills show we watched last Saturday. He's one of the many comedians performing all around Melbourne for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.

I've never really seen a stand up comedy act before, and since I know that the shows in Manila are usually flavored with the "slapstick" style of comedy, I was never interested enough to go for it. This show was different from . He carried on like he was just having a conversation with the audience and he just happened to have several funny quips to share. Well...its not just plain conversational, he did have a little song number which I thought was just hilarious.

Definitely something I'd like to do again sometime soon. I guess that means I should go see another show. After all, this isn't something we have in Manila.

No comments: