/* Google Analytics */

Jun 16, 2004

... and the Goodbyes begin...

Des leaves for Manila tomorrow morning, leaving me, Sumi and Bert behind to wait out our remaining 10 days before we fly home. We had our Last Supper as a quartet at Tandoori Junction and reminisced about the past 10 months here.

It amazes me to think that 6 of the 10 months we were here, Des, Sumi and I have been living under one roof. I never realized that it was such a long time.

Imagine, prior to this assignment, we were all just officemates who see each other almost every day at work. You'd know something about the other, have a chat every once in a while, but never, not once did I suspect that we would eventually end up in the same project and be housemates!

It was a fun time (Australian Idol, Tuesday night movies,American Idol...and all those things we'd do/watch together at home) and I'm thankful that Sumi, Des and Bert put up with me. I don't think my Melbourne stint would've been fun if they weren't with me.

Have a safe trip home Des!

No comments: