/* Google Analytics */

Aug 3, 2004

Confession


Its not really a secret, but I don't disclose it readily... I once was a big Guns N' Roses fan. Yes, I was.


I donned the black jeans, white/black shirt, silver medallion, multiple silver rings look that was so prevalent back in my High School days. I don't know where it is now, but I know I have one of those GNR shirts. Not the cheesy shirt versions of the posters you buy for 50 or 100 bucks on the sidewalk. Its one of those "logos" that they have...it was a heart wrapped in thorns or something to that effect.


I have all their albums (save for a cd copy of Lies, don't know why I never got around to buying one..), I had copies of Hit Parader, Circus and whatever US Rock magazine I can get my hands on. I even have a Laserdisc copy of their "Making the Video" documentaries on "November Rain" and "Don't Cry" (which are 'on loan' from teedge).


Why do I bring all of this up? Velvet Revolver.


Don't know if they're any good....I'll try and get my hands on a copy and see...


1 comment:

The Decemberist said...

I didn't know you have my discs. Hehehe! *Laser discs* at that! How ancient. LOL!

Hmmm... *pauses to think about the late Shannon Hoon*