This past year has been very fulfilling somewhat. First and foremost, I’m on print! A few months back I volunteered to evaluate and give a new HP digicam a test run for an HP magazine. Fast forward to today and I have that very magazine on my desk, complete with two full-page photos which I took!! Of course my name was included and credit was given due….
Sure, I’m a little critical of the photos I took. I am, after all, my own worst critic, but still, seeing them on print renewed my drive to be better. I’m still taking it slow photography-wise and not learning as much as I can, but then, I do have other priorities. But hey, this isn’t bad. Not bad at all.
Second, I finally performed in front of an audience. Sure, it was just the company Christmas party, but the point is, for a few minutes of my life, I was part of a ‘band’! I was on acoustic guitar along with my other office buddies, doing a special, surprise number. So what if it wasn’t exactly a Slash performance – I played the guitar! And after YEARS of not playing even! Needless to say, it was an easy song. But it was all in good fun. Check out our 'album cover' photo below...(ahem) Socs and the Diegos
socs and the diegos
Merry Christmas all! I wonder what other ‘Things to do before I die’ will be fulfilled next year? Who knows! All I know is, I’m having fun and just taking things in stride.
3 comments:
uy astig!
ngayon ko lang nabasa ito... what song did you play?
happy new year!
here's to having MORE fun this year!!! :)
-- sumi
congrats sa socs and the diegos! sana next year payagan pa ulit kayo kumanta. hehe :P
nice pic! sino kumuha nyan?
-con
Post a Comment