/* Google Analytics */

Jan 28, 2005

...reflecting

I was on the plane waiting for the other passengers to board so we can all head back to Manila.

I've just spent a day and a half in Cebu with Steph, Grache and Bart and I was looking back at the silly conversations we had the previous night (earlier that morning actually, since it was around 4:30 am and we were still up). It wasn't entirely silly I guess, since it made me think. I was grappling with my thoughts and thinking about who I was, who I've become,how I've become who I am now, where I've been and where I'm heading and where I want to be...

Just the usual questions you want to ask yourself really, if you want to drive yourself insane thinking.

And then I looked out the window, and saw this...




...and I thought then that maybe, it doesnt matter where I've been and where I head off to next, who I was and who I will be because in the end, I'll always come back home and I'll always be me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pic.. i miss taking pictures.. haven't had a decent pic since.. since.. i dunno =))

lately, i'm.. uhmm.. too preoccupied to take pictures. it think.