Vianney and allan asked me to answer the question below...when you have time to spare and nothing else to blog...well, why not?
Things I enjoy when no one around me wants to go out and play /
What lowers my stress/blood pressure/anxiety level
1. Television. In my opinion, I dont watch enough TV. I dont have my own set in my room (used to, but then, well..long story). SO on those miraculous days when I am just at home and not doing anything (or refusing to do anything), I watch TV. Doesnt everybody?
2. OD. I have an addiction to coke and chippy. Coca Cola okay, and not the "other substance". Coke + Chippy = Couch Potato heaven (I can hear the sizzle of newly opened coke being poured onto a glass of ice...oooh...lovely.
3. Sleep. No explanation needed.
4. Read. This reminds me, I am in need of a good, thick book that will keep my mind of other Socs-initiated thoughts. But as for what kind of books I like, its the same with poetry....I dont know what I like, I just know it when I start reading it.
5. Write. What can I say? Writing, to this phantom, is as vital as breathing. And so are handy notebooks for that matter. When I am not near my laptop, I have to have somewhere to jot down my thoughts.
So there. The list is short because, well, I usually just find anyone and anything to do outside the house when I'm bored. I'm an introvert who loves to be outdoors. Being at home makes me feel like I'm missing out on something exciting, something I should be experiencing. Hence, my indoor activities are stripped to basics: the usual things people do when indoors and/or household chores.
No comments:
Post a Comment