I dislike staying indoors
Because when inside I feel
confined and the walls seem to be locking me
in and away from where things
are happening.
I’d rather step outside where it isn’t safe…
I’d rather brave the company of strangers;I’d rather walk the streets alone
Because, you see, every moment I spend actually living
Makes me wiser, more worldly and more real
To you and for you and for me as well.
Sometimes I refuse to sleep
Because every second I have my eyes closed
I may be missing the chance to catch a glimpse of you
The thought of making myself unreachable and separated
even just by consciousness
Makes me cringe and fills me with loss
As if I already am without you...As if I were with you to begin with.
Jan 24, 2006
because I'm weird like that.
Something I found...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
did you write this? galing :)
curious.. what did you actually 'found'.. is it the poem or somebody hehehehehe..
pahiram haha!
con, hihiramin mo yung "somebody"? hehehe
hahaha! well si "buddy" pwede mahiram? :p.
Post a Comment