I've been idle (photo-wise) enough.
So I decided to step out last Saturday, since the weather is better than it has been...certainly friendlier to a tropical creature like me. The destination: Downtown Manhattan....WTC site, NY City Hall and the Brooklyn Bridge. I think my lack of photo activity in the past month shows in the photos...oh well. I will keep working on them. Like I always do. For now, I hope you guys like 'em :)
me at the WTC site
my vanilla cone on a not-really-that-warm spring day
my favorite Brooklyn Bridge pic, not a very unique take on an often photographed subject I know, but I like it still
in the subway (on 2 heading uptown)
To see my other photos, please visit my pbase gallery here.
7 comments:
ice cream... goodbye diet? hehehe
nice :D. more! more!
nagd-diet ka?!?! :p hahaha!
well con, lets put it this way...I've been attempting to for the longest time.
and I'm still attempting.
hahaha! :D
ang cute nung ice creamy..yummy looking at very fluffy...
socs...kelangan mo ng mag-lotion...hehehehe
hahaha! naiwan ko yung handy dandy hand cream ko that day e...alam mo naman ako, uber dry skin even in a humid country pano pa dito? hehehe :D
soc-si! ya gotta bring me to the brooklyn bridge! even if they say it's cliche! I want my own shot of the bridge.. :D
I'm here in Washington now.. I'll be in NYC in four days from today. I'm not sure how I'll survive travelling with these crazy kids though.
Got any reco where to stay in the city? We're planning to ride an amtrak or greyhound goin there but i'm still thinking what to do next when we reach NY.. we got like 5 big luggage! ugh!
Fun.
Later.
Post a Comment