Its been roughly three weeks since I stepped on Philippine soil, and since then, I've evaded typhoon Milenyo by heading off to Iloilo, spent rainy days and nights in Boracay, met and made new friends, tried out a new activity and I'm finally trying to get some semblance of routine back into my life.
Of all thats happened so far, my favorite has to be the Iloilo-Boracay trip. I went with Allan and his friends and his friends' significant others and in the process, I've learned a lot about them -- the memories, times and customs that they've developed over the years of being friends -- and a lot about myself and how I live and look at life, family, friends, career and relationships.
I'm tempted to post group photos here, but I think I have to ask permission first :p So, in the meantime, here's a classic Bora shot with the rock in the background....(whats it called again? Willy's Rock?)
More photos and more updates to follow! (Hopefully soon).

2 comments:
i miss Boracay. i wish i could bum there for a month. live beside the beach, swim everyday, have a cold bottle of beer every night while sitting on the sand. have a bonfire with people who can play a guitar and sing (as I can't do both). have a joint, i mean a cigarette while wasting the night away. maybe i can work there, be a waiter or one of those guys who make commissions off offering people jetski rides. ah, day dreams.
by the way socs, i'll link to your blog, tnx!
i need a vacation..
Post a Comment