/* Google Analytics */

May 11, 2007

hello.

I seem to lack ideas for posts lately.

I definitely dont have photos to share either.

Waiting. waiting. waiting.

I project that in three months time I will have a new toy. Hopefully.

I also project that around the time I'll be ready to acquire a new toy, I'll have to think five or more times before I go through with it. Parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow, see. Or in the case of parting with financial assets, its more sorrow than sweet. BUT, a new pal is always a welcome addition.

I also project that in the next month, I'll be posting a complaint that I havent had a good beach holiday. I have no one to blame but myself though. Myself and my lack of funds haha!

Yes, "lack" is a recurring theme.

Despite that though (or because of that?) I project that within the next week, I'll have an even longer list of "wants". With some "needs" included. I rarely can distinguish the two. And yeah, my "needs" tend to be ignored as "wants" sometimes. I'm frugal that way. Or should I say, "crazy" that way. I can see something with a letter "S" in that list. Starts with an "S" and ends with "S". And they come in pairs. Always, always. ALWAYS. They also come in various heel lenghts.

I project that in the next month, I'll be complaining about my weight. All this work and how much have I dropped in the last month and a half? Barely 2.

"Its because you eat, silly".

Oh yes. Weight loss means food loss and happiness lost. Not to mention weak knees. And hunger shakiness. And a general crabbiness as well. I eat because I work enough to burn 'em off, so BUG OFF!!


Oh yes. I have a shiny new ball. Its nice and round and red and blue all over. Muddy as well. Did I mention that summer's over? We've been playing in mud lately. Here come the rain again...*sigh* I need a beach holiday.

Yes.
Hello.
Welcome back to my blog.

I need a decent update soon.

No comments: