/* Google Analytics */

Sep 11, 2007

29 years old.
No big deal.
I just wish I can wear that around my neck so some people can remember.
myself (sometimes) included.

so many things I have to (want to, must) do.
so little...everything.

Whats the craziest thing you've ever done on an impulse? I dont think I've done anything worth sharing, but I'm pondering on doing one. But that breaks the bank. Poor piggy musn't be starved anymore. After all, she's been through more than enough food disorders already.

Yesterday I waged a successful war against the lazy bug, and won. Until I got up and stopped fighting --- I realized then that I was reeling from the side effects. Lightheaded, weak and not-myself. Victory was short-lived. Today I am defeated. Tomorrow I will attempt yet again.

I seem to count my days in weekends. This one to be spent with a shortlists of lets-try-to-do-this with the next one waiting with its prescheduled whirlwind. After that its the weekend before next month. After that its a blur of weekends before christmas.

How many days before the next year? Let me count the weekend ways. I'm running out of time, next thing you know, my list of "things to do on a weekend" will be full, with my 2007 weekends all gone.

Sigh. A tiny knock on my open door and a voice of a little person waking me up. I love 'em little people, but my little world's starting to crowd up. Please, stop giving me too much to think about. I chose not to be crowded, yet, ironically, they seem to think its reason to crowd me some more.
"Oh you got room in there, honey? Here, have a piece of someone else's pie. They took more than they can swallow, I'll pass it on to you."

I've gone mad you must think. I say, "Moo.".

No comments: