I hate it when time goes by slowly on weekdays...weekends seem so far away when that happens, and the things that must be done between now and then are way too many. I hate it when time goes by real fast on weekends and holidays. There's too little time to do other things. Too little time to do nothing as well. And every minute spent doing what you dont like doing seem like such a waste.
Lately, time seems to be flying by. Even on weekdays. In a few more days, things will change slightly...and for me, it will be the beginning of a bigger change... The first step to drastically altering my life is about unfold....next thing you know, it will be a whirlwind and then whats done is done.
Like he says, look forward, just keep looking forward.....
But why is it that when I look forward, all I see is me continuing to look forward?
I wonder, when this starts, will it ever end? I wonder, when this starts, will I be too caught up in the events I wont even have time to be afraid?
Knowing how I am, the fear will always be there. Fear has always been there. I am, after all, only human....I'll just have to keep pushing forward.
Forward, forward, forward....just thinking about it wears me out.
But when it starts, there's no turning back.
Lately, time seems to be flying by. Even on weekdays. In a few more days, things will change slightly...and for me, it will be the beginning of a bigger change... The first step to drastically altering my life is about unfold....next thing you know, it will be a whirlwind and then whats done is done.
Like he says, look forward, just keep looking forward.....
But why is it that when I look forward, all I see is me continuing to look forward?
I wonder, when this starts, will it ever end? I wonder, when this starts, will I be too caught up in the events I wont even have time to be afraid?
Knowing how I am, the fear will always be there. Fear has always been there. I am, after all, only human....I'll just have to keep pushing forward.
Forward, forward, forward....just thinking about it wears me out.
But when it starts, there's no turning back.
No comments:
Post a Comment