Returning home has a completely different meaning for me. I won't emphasize...I know what I want to say anyway.
Days 10 til 12 proved that juggling is definitely an act for the skilled. Patience and perseverance, not to mention physical strength, is required. When every single piece that you're trying to juggle is important to you, how can you afford to drop even a single one?
On Day 11: Live fire! The fear of holding an honest to goodness gun was intense, at least for me. But the same fear made sure I had my wits about me. For a first-timer, I'd like to think I did okay...but personally, I think I could've been braver. I was not prepared mentally, nor did I think that holding a pistol required me to be. In the end, the fear was there...but I understand the exhiliration...for me, it was the thrill of holding on and not backing down, and trying to squeeze the trigger even when I knew that it was a lethal move when done carelessly.
I wish I did better. Next time I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment