I need something to get my creative juices flowing. Or at least to let me feel that yes, I still do have a hint of creativity in me. I could shoot, but then again, I don’t know where to go and what to shoot. Unfortunately, I can’t think of any interesting places to shoot or even interesting objects. And well, on weekends, I can’t exactly wander out of the house as much. House-sitting not grounded okay?
Or maybe I find too many excuses not to do anything. I can always go at night to wherever it is I may think of going. But then again, nighttime, no car, not safe, tired from work, sleepy, need to wake up early…apparently there’s too many reasons why I shouldn’t.
I could shoot right here in the office….but no, I don’t want to. Not at the moment. Maybe when I get a digital SLR. And that would be….100 years from now? How I wish I can afford it. My little hobby is not so little in the Financial department. Hard times socs, better save up or someday drown…again, am I making excuses?
So okay, lets not focus too much on photography. Maybe I need something very convenient to do but at the same time would boost up my creativity level and would inspire me to do more……..
Yes, nice idea. Now what?
I don’t know. Even now, I’m typing nonsense.
Excuse me, I think I’ll go through my huge pile of Paris pics yet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment