Slow day. No, not really slow. Lazy is more like it.
Been staring at my Reference Manuals the entire morning and I think only 5% of it was absorbed.
My desk looks very cluttered. To my left is an empty coffee mug, a bottle of mineral water, two coasters, my desktop calendar, two training manuals, my notebook and the print out of the Programming Standards. To my right is my phone, my Fuji note pads, yellow post-its and MySpl.com post-its, the crummy 6110 I'm using, an alcogel and my desk paraphernalia.
Oh and two books which I have read, but not finished. Both are not mine.
Behind me is the office corridor where people come and go all the time. And I can't shake off the feeling that someone's reading everything I type behind my back.
I wish they can move to another spot, but I can't seem to find any vacant place nearby.
I wish I can move back to Paris and use the laptop I was using.
No comments:
Post a Comment