/* Google Analytics */

Jun 12, 2004

Where I am wanting to be...

Five seconds with my eyes shut and immediately its the water I see, with the waves moving to and fro and the fine sand cushioning my feet....Its sunset, my favorite time in a beach day (and everyone else's favorite I would think) and I sit staring at the orange glow of the sky before it completely turns black and then become studded with stars. I imagine I'd be sitting there on the shore, happy with the stillness, calmed by the crashing sound of the water...

I can't wait til November.

2 comments:

socs said...

I promised myself I would go to either boracay or batanes this november :)

see in you in July!! Excited na ko for your wedding :)

Anonymous said...

Uy Batanes! aah another dream destination! bring lots of B&W film, err... shoot in B&W mode pala. :)