/* Google Analytics */

Sep 23, 2004

..and then there were three

There were originally six of us assigned to the Melbourne Project last yesr. Out of the six, three are now married.

Bert was the last of the three to tie the knot. He and Alpha celebrated their sixth year as a couple by exchanging vows and saying yes to a lifetime together.

Pictures from the intimate wedding celebration held at Patio Victoria within Intramuros are now in my gallery here.
Congratulations Bert and Alpha!

Oh and by the way, they let loose butterflies after the kiss...here's one that found its way on the elaborate floral arrangement on our table



butterfly Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Socs, really nice pictures by the way. I really think you can have a career with your true love.

And then there were three... well one of the three is an eligible bachelor (not to mention a new car owner) *hint* *hint*

Have you found a good book yet? I have a suggestion, although I haven't read it yet I've seen very good reviews. I plan to get myself a copy as soon as I finish the book I'm reading. It's 'The Rule of Four' by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason. One of the comments in the book says that if you loved 'Da Vinci Code' and 'The Name of the Rose' by Umberto Eco you should read this one. I haven't read 'The Name of the Rose' but I did love the movie ;p. And you know the other books I have, you can always borrow them.

That's all folks!