I honestly thought it was just me quaking from all that Smirnoff at my friend's birthday party last night. Seriously.
I had just gotten home and plopped down on my bed, ready for the sleep that normally comes with that much alcohol.
But then I've been having a hard time sleeping lately, and when I do doze off, its to a very light sleep.
So there I was on my bed, in my almost-asleep-but-not-quite state, feeling the headache slowly getting worse, when I started shaking. Oh shit. Its not just a headache, I'm getting that woozy moving-room dizziness....No wait...the bed's shaking! Ghost!!!??!
I instinctively opened my eyes to see if there are any floating eerie white things in my room but failed to see anything....but I'm still shaking.
Then it slowed. And I stood up. And I felt the room twirl again, and I had tremors running through my legs. Oh hell. It was Smirnoff and all that Kamikaze / Vodka 7 / something-or-other. I thought it was that bad that my bed shook. Or maybe I just thought it was that strong.
This morning confirmed my initial, sensible impression. It really WAS an earthquake.
(For more about this earthquake: visit INQ7.net)
No comments:
Post a Comment