I've always believed that had it been my brother and not me behind the camera, the photos that
my 300d would produce would be absolutely wonderful. After all, my brother, my sister and
my mom are the creative people in the family.
This past weekend I left my cam with my brother and Carl (his 10 year old son ) for La Salle's
Grade 4 Family Day and then again on Sunday to take photos while we were playing soccer.
Below are just some of the photos they took:
admu
This one's my brother shortly before we left Ateneo. Its a bit dark and I had to tweak the levels
in Photoshop just so you'd see the composition and all. My feeling is if we had a tripod with us
then, this would have been a really good shot.
carl's
This one's my brother shortly before we left Ateneo. Its a bit dark and I had to tweak the levels
in Photoshop just so you'd see the composition and all. My feeling is if we had a tripod with us
then, this would have been a really good shot.
carl's
These are Carl's. I handed him my camera while there was a Wushu Exhibition ongoing during
the Family Day. Noticed the focusing and the composition...not bad for a 10 year old dont you
think?
And by the way, the camera was in 'P' Mode the entire time. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment