We had an assortment of sticky hair shaped with gel to all kinds of pointy proportions, as well as hair decked out with clips, ribbons and adornments of all colors and sizes.
I opted for braids. Not really as creative I would have wanted, but at least I joined in on the fun.
What was even fun was watching the reactions i got on my way to work. Yes, i took the MRT all my hair separated in sections and braided. It took me an hour to get my hair ready. To top it off, I was in the train with a dread-locked guy! (No I didn't know who he was, but the reaction the two of us got was hilaous)
Some shots from the day...unfortunately my camera wasn't fully charged (shame, shame, shame)...but this should a pretty good picture of how everyone looked today.
No comments:
Post a Comment