/* Google Analytics */

Feb 2, 2005

going around in circles

Change your life before your life changes you...

I was reading a book I found lying around the house when I encountered those words. And immediately I put my book down.
I myself am going through a lot of changes lately, and I wonder, are these changes because of life, or are they because I choose to change them?
Are the decisions I make brought about by the circumstances I'm in? Or are they what I shay should be?
Is there even a distinction between "my life" and "me" in the first place?
Am I who I am because of how I live?
Or do I live the way I do, because of who I am?
Is one the cause and the other, effect?
Or do they co-exist as pairs, without a single one bearing more influence over the other?


I am my life. And my life is me.
Yes, I've been going through changes...is my life changing me? Or am I changing my life?

No comments: