/* Google Analytics */

Jun 20, 2005

petty quarrel


My brother and I had a fight yesterday. Nothing major really. It was just him worried about something and asking (too insistently) me about it, and me -- I dont know actually...one minute I was trying to explain it to him and before I realized it, I was crying!
And this was while we were at the store, in a public place, with my parents within earshot and within sight, as well as my brother's kids. I honestly dont know why I cried. It was really, really, really nothing major.


I remember thinking about work and some personal issues prior to the conversation though. So maybe even before we started to talking, I was already affected by what I was thinking about? But..I dont know. It was weird. I wrote it off to PMS though. What else could it be?


Needless to say, I dont like having fights with family members. AND needless to say, my kuya and I are okay again. He actually even shined my boots last night...my below-the-knee boots at that! haha! I love my family.

2 comments:

The Decemberist said...

I think it's a bad combination of stress and PMS. I do hope you're feeling a lot better now though. :)

vistan said...

ate socs, alam ko kung ano yan...

WAR!!!! hehehe