/* Google Analytics */

Jun 22, 2005

remembering when

..I posted a few lines from Sleeps with Butterflies. I promised then that I would buy the CD as soon as I get home.
I have the CD and I've never been happier!

Airplanes take you away again
Are you flying above where we live
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in so then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead for you the acrobat
I wont push you unless you have a net.

You say the word you know I will find you
Or if you need some time I dont mind
I dont hold on to the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with Butterflies
with Butterflies so go on and fly boy

Balloons look good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles around
We may fall then stumble upon a carousel
It could take us anywhere

.....
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
with butterflies
with butterflies
so go on and fly boy

1 comment:

Elkath said...

airplanes, take you away again.....oooouuuuucchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.