a roll of black and white film!!!
its a sign...I must go out and shoot.
I dont know when, I dont know where and I have no idea how. I just know I MUST!!!
I found the lone treasure while cleaning out my office mobile. *sigh* even after a pile of unwanted papers and a stack of old useless notebooks have been thrown away, its contents still look like trash to me.
This from someone who wants to study Interior Design???!!?? Maybe my sister's incredulity when I told her about my PSID plans for next year was a sign that this is not what I should get into....
but then, is there such a thing as a professional couch potato?
Haay. Must rethink my life path.
5 comments:
war photos works well for black and white film ;)
Hey Socs!
It's about time, tera let's shoot!
shoot? live fire exercise? :D sorry yun talaga una kong naisip...darn
Well yeah, we can do that too... that would be a nice photo op.
Would you lilke to hold the apple for us? hehe
that is a prelude to war!!! war! war! war!!!
jok lang
an apple is too big... our goal will be to shoot targets around an inch wide (this can be done) ;)
Post a Comment