/* Google Analytics */

Nov 14, 2005

A reminder of the things that I've missed and are missing came late last week and continued on throughout the weekend. I've overcome any strong reactions that I used to have and have learned to take things with a shrug of my shoulders and a quick "oh well". but last night I had a "relapse" of sorts.

I had that feeling again. And it came at the same time that my previous "attacks" came. I dealt with it the only way I know....sleep.

Sleep has always consoled me. It brought hope that when I awake, things will be where they should be.

And this morning when I woke up, things were where they are...but whether or not it should be this way...I am not sure.
I wake to sleep and take my waking slow, I feel my fate in what I cannot fear. I learn by going where I have to go.
-- Theodore Roethke
The Waking

3 comments:

Grace said...

hay...i would like to have a good conversation over coffee with you...are their cyber possibilities for this? hehehehe

socs said...

I think the closest we can come to would be chat or voice via YM (with webcam)...

dapat nga lang we'll each have our own coffee! hehehe.

one of these days grache...one of these days...

vistan said...

"The Waking"? sounds like a scary movie... bwehehehe