Lola na ko.
And I'm not saying that because I'm whining about my age. I am stating a fact. Lola na talaga ako.
Let me try and explain....in my freshman year in High School, I discovered that one of my classmates, Tricia, (who also happened to be one of the first few friends I made that time) whom people have been saying look like me turned out to be a relative. Her dad is my dad's pamangkin which makes her my 2nd degree pamangkin. She has an older brother, Jojo (also older than I am). Therefore, when we got to college and all three of us were in the same university, I had a batchmate-friend who would sometimes call me Tita, and another older and upper batch guy who enjoyed calling me Tita (because of the age difference).
A year or two ago, Jojo got married (or sometime thereabouts...with so many weddings happening, I can no longer keep track!). This afternoon, I found out that his wife gave birth a few weeks back.
That makes me the little girl, Danielle's Lola.
'Susmaryosep. I think I'm just about ready to faint.
PS
Jojo sent me a photo and my little apo is soo cute! Congratulations!
1 comment:
congrats lola socs! hehehehe... you really look good for your lola age.. hehehe =)
next thing you know..may apo ka na sa tuhod..hahahaha! joke lang...mahaba pa ang panahon :)
Post a Comment