Yes. I have made the transition from constant blogger to lazy blogger. Apologies intermittent readers, my entries have become too well spaced in between. I guess in an attempt to make time fly by faster, I spent most of my free time willing it all to be over and done with.
BUT. Phase One is over, now on to Phase Two. And possibly a Phase Three in the horizon. It will all depend on how the wheels turn. In the meantime I will continue with attempts to keep the ties to home still tied up as tight as I possibly can, in between these crazy turn of events.
The question has become not "when" but "how". How on earth can lives be lived two weeks at a time?
3 comments:
Yeah that seems to be the general timeline on my end as well...welcome to the world of LDRs and what nots...ahahaha. So glad you are doing well. Im sorry we got cut off...our office had a freaking power failure and I was to cheap to call on my mobile coz I share free mins with my cuz....=P Saw the pictures...regards to the CORE girls in the RP.
LDRs? chicken haha! :p
welcome to the club :p
long distance reconnaissance? hehehe :P
Post a Comment