/* Google Analytics */

Aug 29, 2007

i wish...

...that there were more long weekends like the one just past. Then I'd have more time to learn how to surf.

...that La Union werent that far away, then I'd have more time to learn how to surf.

...that I can swim like fish so that when I have more time to learn how to surf, I can progress to bigger waves and deeper waters :D

In the meantime, I'll just have to be content with the fact that I did get up on the board and that I did ride the wave for a bit. Form, better balance, smooth movements and more wave-riding time should (hopefully) follow next.


Oh and also better surf outfits! haha!

La Union, we will be back!! :D

1 comment:

Man On Fire said...

weee! sarap! Buti ka pa, you got to stand up on the board. :P