the site formerly known as "the happy phantom" and presently without a new title.
Feb 19, 2008
S and A, after two years
This was a few weeks back, but S and A celebrated two years with a nice dinner at newly discovered Zucchinis. The venue and reason for celebration are both highly recommended :)
oh...and to all the "EFs", here's a trip down memory lane (doesnt feel like its been that long!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I freakin love your hairdo. Might I also say that you are looking svelt these days? BELATED HAPPY ANNIV!!! -grache
2 comments:
I freakin love your hairdo. Might I also say that you are looking svelt these days? BELATED HAPPY ANNIV!!!
-grache
hehe thanks!
I'm seriously considering having the curls permanently done. I'm bored with my hair...
either curl 'em or chop 'em off I think.
we'll see what happens :D
Post a Comment