/* Google Analytics */

Sep 15, 2008

accessory to a crime

To regular folks, a "despedida" party would consist of food, drinks, going-away presents and the company of friends. But, if you throw in my boyfriend and his "war" friends and you've got yourself a despedida turned into a scheme worthy of crime TV.

The objective was to acquire and subdue the target and deliver him in one piece (preferably, I think) to the venue. All sorts of plans have been hatched, including staging a looting of his house, grabbing him off the street in the middle of a routine jog and utilizing any means -- physically or chemically --- to subdue him. The idea was that he'd be out somehow someway, allowing transport to the venue. In the end, the final plan involved a note, a briefcase, radio, rubik's cube, chocolate bar, bottle of water, LED light,calculator and the trunk of a car. His car.

I won't go into detail as this is their story to tell. I will say that I had orignally planned to just be a witness, I never thought I'd end up participating.

No comments: