/* Google Analytics */

Sep 4, 2008

counting up: days 17 to 22

happy thoughts:

taking Ally to the salon to have her haircut. she's been asking me to take her for weeks now, but I was away for a while and couldn't. if she had access to my calendar, she would've marked september 7 in big bold red letters. but she didnt have to, I took her last sunday. so now she has her bangs and she looks nice with them.

IDOL fever!! it was a great event, a live gig..something I havent been to in...years! (I think). at the same time though, its a bit sad that he's leaving the group. just in time though, I have the signed CD I promised carl haha! oh and we may be neighbors in the future too. to my fellow groupies, eat your heart out hahaha!

the happiest thought of them all so far: a decision has been made. i hope its the best choice...i do know that its best for us both :)

3 comments:

Grace said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Con said...

"the happiest thought of them all so far: a decision has been made. i hope its the best choice...i do know that its best for us both :)"

- ahem. ilalabas na ba namin ang mga barong namin? =D

pan said...

hahaha honga!

i think con's question deserves a seperate blog entry...or another trip to kozui para makapagkwentuhan :p