/* Google Analytics */

Apr 25, 2009

Batanes Day 2 - Around the Island of Batan (part 2 of 2)

(The photos posted here belong to the same Batanes Day 2 set...I felt compelled to make this as "Part 2" just to highlight some photos of the wonderful sights)

Marlboro Country


IMG_3073, originally uploaded by socs.

No horses, no cigarettes...just rolling hills and a vast expanse of grazing grounds that offer (more) breathtaking views of the surrounding areas. Ate Remy, our tour guide, told us that this was a public area where people can take their herd hang out. That explains the abundance of, er, fertilizer.

If I were cattle, I would love to graze here....weeds + winds + view = natural high! ;)

Valugan Bay


IMG_3186, originally uploaded by socs.

I will admit to a little favoritism...there were other stops between Marlboro Country and Valugan Bay BUT my fiance did mention he considered proposing here....so I'm going straight to this site. Beachfront and filled with huge rocks...its not ideal for a walk on the beach, but perfect for shots like that above. The location is also suitable for sunrise photoshoots --- which we attempted a few days later.

No comments: