/* Google Analytics */

Oct 25, 2004

My life in a nutshell

work during the day on weekdays

on friday nights, there usually a movie to watch, a bar to go to

on saturdays, I sleep til late and then i wander off -- to the gym or to the mall
at night, I usually just find people who have something / somewhere interesting to go to

on sundays, I sleep til late and then prepare for the afternoon's soccer game with a few friends
back home, I read, watch TV or do whatever...

and then on Monday, the cycle starts again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot ranting on weekdays..
or is it everyday? :P

-con

Anonymous said...

Uy! time to post some pics!!! :)

Shoot tayo nila jake!

-jiLL

Anonymous said...

Uy! time to post some pics!!! :)

Shoot tayo nila jake!

-jiLL

Anonymous said...

Uy! time to post some pics!!! :)

Shoot tayo nila jake!

-jiLL