/* Google Analytics */

Oct 13, 2004

when life becomes blah

In my dream life I have plenty of exciting, amazing and mind-blowing events to write about day in and day out.

Which is why its a dream life. The real thing gives me a 9 to 5 job (which recently changed to '8 to 10') and a splattering of fun here and there. Of course, there is also the definition of 'fun' that remains arguable.

I have a running joke with a friend of mine (and you know who you are!:p) that I have become a l o s e r. And I won't argue with that. I have always wanted a *simple* life where I work, I play when I want to, and I hang out with those I want to. So there, Loser I am.

But I do long for some ass-kicking, once-in-a-lifetime experience every now and then. Futbol once a week, looking out for my crush (how juvenile can I get???!) and the occassional shoot (okay, okay, make that RARE) just arent enough....

Maybe I'll jump off this building someday soon. With parachutes of course!

Or maybe I can change that Boracay booking to, oh say, sometime next week maybe? (Yes! I have my tickets already!!! More on this later).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loser? you? who said that? tsk tsk.. bad friend... very, very bad friend... :P.

hey go to a driving school! that's a once-in-a-lifetime experience (hey, it's either you learn on the first try or they won't let you enroll there again! ever! :P). and it can be.. uhmm.. ass-kicking too.... i think..



con