I spent an entire weekend having mini celebrations of my birthday. It started last friday when some office friends got 3 boxes of Yellow Cab aka 3M pizza for me (and for them too, I don't eat that much). Some of them were here, taking a break from current onsite assignments and flew out last Sunday and this morning..hence, the advanced celebration.
Saturday, I played futbol with a few officemates and Jaque's officemates and, after getting cramps and experiencing the all-over body pain brought about by months of inactivity, headed home to a night-in with the girls. SATC's last season was on the playlist and it took us all night until early morning, continued til midday Sunday to finish the entire season.
Sunday afternoon I went to mass with Carl and Ally and then we had dinner at Teriyaki Boy. I was out on a gimik with my pamangkins...and I couldn't help but wonder if we will ever go out on a real gimik when they grow a bit older.
And today, of course is my "official" birthday. I started it late, since I didnt have the strength to get up this morning. I had lunch with my parents when they stopped by Makati and in the afternoon, I was treated to a "siomai" feast by some (other) office friends. Plus may take-home cake pa!
In a few hours I'll be meeting up with my friends again to have dinner (I've been eating non stop!). My official celebration with them. Wow. So many celebrations, so little time!
Thanks to everyone who remembered! I really really appreciate it! :)
9 comments:
happy birthday socs :) hope to travel with you soon
girls night in pala yung saturday night.... e bakit mo ako ni-text?
watchatinkopme? ha?
hehehe, anyhoo ilalaglag ko sana yung siomai-cake treat sa iyo e... pero nahiya naman ako :P
hello?? naging girl's night out lang yun dahil walang sumamang iba :P
pero dumaan si don at na try na namin yung dutch thing...BUHAY PA KAMI!! hhahaa.
save natin for december :)
DUDE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! so sorry i couldn't call...had no minutes nor a prepaid card...will call you at the office....mwah
Happy birthday!!
Aba si Allan nitetext mo, ako hindi?
(tampo)
hehe.. happy birthday!
nasa pilipinas pa sya nun con
meaning:
1. pareho kami ng timezone
2. mas malaki possibility na pupunta sya
3. resident pa rin sya ng pilipinas (ikaw hindi na :p)
hehehe
THANKS NANETTE, GRACHE AT CON! :)
alangya... walang thank you gwapong allan?
nakantucha...
fyi pareho pa rin tayo ng timezone bwehehehe.
oy yung features! fost mo na! :P
ok lang yan allan, may text ka naman eh.
hahaha!
happy you were happy :)
enjoy your year!!
sumi :)
Post a Comment