/* Google Analytics */

Sep 15, 2005

Written September 14, 2005 9PM Delifrance, SM Makati

At Delifrance, SM Makati, debating on whether or not I should...

Two things strike me almost simultaneously. One, why am I considering it? Two, why does it matter that I AM considering it?
I take a few bites of my food and toy with the idea while I chew --- breaking down both food and thoughts at the same time....
...My phone rings suddenly, and my rhythm is interrupted.

And just like that, fate decides for me. Spared momentarily, I exhale...from relief? Or from disappointment?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuu... muni muni... may madaling solution dyan... get a coin, heads, you do it, tails, best of 3 toss ;)

Con said...

yes... it's always yes.. :p

and yes.. magccheck na ko ng txt msg lagi :p

Grace said...

Dude thanks for the email...i have not replied back pero will do...mwah! Ill try to call u later
when I have free minutes na...

vistan said...

thinking is bad