To cap off a really crappy, non productive day at work, I am heading off to SM Makati. To buy a school bag for my niece.
Hey, I like shopping. Even if its for school supplies. I just can't shrug off the terrible, terrible feeling of not being something.
Hey, I like shopping. Even if its for school supplies. I just can't shrug off the terrible, terrible feeling of not being something.
*****
Last night, on the way home after watching the office basketball game, I had that feeling again. The feeling of restlessness. Everyone who knows me well, knows that I've always been prone to bouts of restiveness. Hence, my constant questions of "san gimik?" over and over again. Hence, my constant coming-home-late episodes.
I have a theory on why I had that again. But I will keep that to myself. Too personal? Too pathetic? A little bit of both I think.
*****
Headed over to the other office this afternoon to pay a quick visit to Mommy Maine. She's really showing! A few more months and she'll be giving birth to her firstborn boy. Lette gave her his name suggestions...needless to say, none of them are being considered :p
*****
No comments:
Post a Comment