/* Google Analytics */

Dec 7, 2005


I went blog-wandering and found myself reading this girl's (who I do not know by the way) thoughts. After a sentence or two I thought to myself.."this sounds like me" or at least, its how I used to be.
I envy those who can keep posting such personal things about them in such public places like blogs. I am always in danger of screening everything I write until I end up with the most incoherent, pointless piece of crappy, unorganized thoughts written down that I decide its better to delete them than attempt to post them.
I want to take back that part of me who thought about everything, who had an opinion or could formulate one about every single thing and would not hesitate to post them. Recently I realized that I have become so passive, so uncaring about things, choosing instead to sit back and do nothing.
I wonder, what made it all go away? And will I ever get it back?

2 comments:

Con said...

Con na ulit! hehe

vistan said...

"most incoherent, pointless piece of crappy, unorganized thoughts written down "

tama! hehehe jok lang :P