New York is damp, dreary and cold today....and my mood is just as terrible. Wow, so I guess I'm really establishing some sort of vibe with Manhattan already?
Probably not.
In an attempt to lift up my dour mood, I've utilized my stolen wi-fi and did an entire round of visiting the sites I frequent. YES, WHILE IN THE OFFICE! So sue me! I found a message on Friendster Bulletin Board about an Advertising slogan generator using any word you give it...and they were suggesting using your name. So why the hell not?
Below are the authentic first five slogans it gave me...gotta admit, it made me forget my bad mood for a bit.
- Its the Socs you can See.
- Nobody does it like Socs.
- The Loudest Noise comes from the Electric Socs.
- Give a Meal Socs-Appeal.
- Tonight, Let it be Socs.
They dont make sense, but then again, most things dont. So this is still within the bounds of what is (or should be) considered "normal".
2 comments:
astig yung number 4... heheheh
food-related...bagay sa kin? hhehehe :p
Post a Comment