/* Google Analytics */

Feb 23, 2007

where have all those fridays gone?

as I sit here waiting for Allan to finish work, its only natural that I get to thinking about the old days

no work was OT enough to cause me to miss a night out. well okay, I exaggerate, but I almost always had plans on Friday night. or not having a plan did not last long. nowadays it starts with "san tayo pupunta?" which eventually leads to "uwi nalang"

its the lethal combination of katamaran at kawalan...magastos lumabas e, uwi nalang. Madami pa kong kailangan asikasuhin na bayaran.

oh well. maybe this is temporary. or maybe not. no loss, things are still good, and life is still, in general, somewhat fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pero at least unlimited pa rin yung ice tea nila, so always good tambay place pa rin ang TGIFridays

:D

-- jaejay