Its been a week-long (and more!) effort to sort out every single item that I own. I dug out years and years worth of letters, writings, souvenir whatnots and travel (side) effects in order to come up with three distinctive separations: Leave Behind and Keep, Lug Along ang Use, Leave Behind and Sort (Possibly Giveaway).
I am close to completing two luggages and one box that will be shipped to where I am heading eventually, but I am nowhere near organized when it comes to memorabilia and thingama-keeps. I've thrown out a lot of things I have not thrown out because I was convinced I can organize them but I still have two big boxes.
Plus my books will have to find a new home in either my brother's or my sister's house.
Funny how it will take a little over a week to decide how much of your 30 years of existence stays and how much of it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment