My last day with the Manila office is today. I've gone through the clearance process and, as my entry title suggests, I've gone through 79 days (and more) of stressful relocation preparation. I've also sent out my "goodbye" email to (almost) everyone at work. It was brief and didn't really say much. What I really wanted to say would have to end up in my real blog one of these days (yes, reserved for those who know how to find my real blog :p).
Its 630 in the evening and I should head home. Tomorrow is day 80, D-Day...I have a flight at noon and I will be re-packing my stuff later tonight to make sure I don't leave anything behind.
Yet..I'm still here. Because there are things that STILL need to be done.
And next week, I'll be working for the new project.
And this christmas, I'll be working still.
Just thinking about it wears me out.
1 comment:
hey let me know when you have arrived....
Post a Comment