/* Google Analytics */

Mar 24, 2003

Fast becoming my most memorable experiences in Paris are the past two weekends I've spent with my "Partners in Crime" walking around Paris and choosing Metro stops and surrounding areas to explore. I've been to the Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens, Chateau de Vincennes, 2 other Churches whose names I can't recall as of the moment, Jardin de Acclimatation and of course, the common Paris sights -- the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Sacre Coure, Moulin Rouge, Versailles and even Parc Disneyland.

I now have two weeks left before I head home. Would've been lots of time if it weren't for the fact that I work the rest of the week and I only go out on weekends. This weekend I have to buy those souvenirs I've been wanting to buy. And maybe finally do a little window shopping. I have been doing my best to avoid shopping places since I got here. Primarily because everything here is much too expensive. I got away once, and bought myself a pair of cheap boots. But that was it. No more shopping. Not when there's a crisis at home. Haay. I wish I were rich.

But anyway, more pictures are in my gallery.

No comments: