/* Google Analytics */

Mar 12, 2003

I lost my wallet over the weekend.
Actually, they tell me it was stolen. To be honest, I dont know what happened.
All I know is that it was in my bag, and that I took it out ONCE, put it back in, and never took it out again. If it fell off while I was getting something out of my bag, I dont know, and I dont think so since I was always careful about it. If someone opened my bag and stole my wallet, I dont know either. If that was the case, then he/she/it was VERY very good. I did not notice anything.

Or maybe it happened during the parade. There were soo many people, we were packed in closely together so we could get a good view of Mickey Mouse that I didnt notice.

Sheesh. See Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters if you pay the entrance fee, the train fee and oh yes, if you leave behind your wallet (with over $100 USD worth of money).

*sigh*

No comments: