/* Google Analytics */

Mar 5, 2003

This night I heard about what other people think of people like me.
While I don’t agree with them when they say that I’m a real bitch – heartless and completely unmindful of other people’s feelings – I cant deny that I did hurt other people.

But what I would like them to know about me is that I did not and would not do anything purely for the sake of hurting anybody. Its just that some people are more weak on certain things than other people are. Which is why it’s a weakness in the first place.

I will accept and admit that I am selfish, because I was thinking of my happiness and not really of what is best for all concerned.

I will accept and admit that I am weak. I never claimed to be strong.

But I won’t accept that I’m evil. That I don’t do anything good.

Things aren’t always black and white. There are reasons why I do what I do. There’s a reason why I’m in the gray area. They may not be comprehensible to all, but I pray that at the very least, that other people recognize these reasons.

No comments: