the site formerly known as "the happy phantom" and presently without a new title.
Sep 27, 2005
snazzy new shoes
I asked Con to buy football shoes for me (thats soccer shoes, depending on what part of the world you reside in) and this morning he handed it over to me...with an extra surprise... I wont be paying for those shoes! Its a belated Birthday gift from Con, Pads, Don and William. Thanks guys!!!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Here's how my snazzy, ultra-jazzy, uber-nice shoes look like:
Thank you Con! Thank you Pads! Thank you Don! Thank you William! You guys are the best. I will dedicate every kick and pass to you all (hahaha exagg na ba?).
5 comments:
shet! sana may mag-regalo rin sa akin ng mga stuff!!!!
*wink *wink... *hint *hint (wish list on my blog)
hehehe
maski wag mo na idedicate every kick and pass...masaya na ako kapag every goal celebration mo tulad ng kay brandi chastain :p joke!!
baka i ban ako sa mga football fields...wag na lang :p
i want... ^___^
hopefully next game meron na ako. yay!
hahaha oo nga topeng bili ka na rin dude!
Post a Comment