/* Google Analytics */

Feb 9, 2010

Day 1 Complete.

I knew eating healthy and following this workout plan would not be easy.  Even then, I was not prepared to watch a group of extremely fit people showing you workout moves where they themselves look like they're having a hard time.  How was I supposed to do all of those??

90 Minutes of workout for 90 days.  If you've heard this before, then you know what I'm attempting to follow.  Before Day 1 I was excited to lose weight.  Now, well, I'm more apprehensive.  I don't know if I can keep doing this everyday for the next three months....A few minutes ago I just told myself  "Day 1's over, now you have 89 days left".  Yes, that was me being motivational.

The diet plan on the other hand doesnt seem so bad food-wise.  I'm a little concerned with the amount of preparation required.  I've bought tools to make it all fun (new kitchen gadgets!)....but its definitely not Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.

Day 1 down, 89 more days to go!

1 comment:

yeng said...

ooh! anong work out plan ito? try ko if sipagin ako! haha!