I've just revisited Dale and Yeng's wedding blog and it made me even more excited to get things rolling for ours! Dale and Yeng got engaged last December and their having their wedding at a resort I heard about 2 years ago...when it was still under construction. Its fun reading about what they're going through and comparing it with what Allan and I have / are going through ourselves. Makes me think that I'll miss planning a wedding when its all over ..but all the more reason to make sure we execute the ideas we like. We only get one chance, and we have to make it right...without breaking the bank.
Other friends have also gotten engaged last December, Nobs and Tots, Marlon and Jackie, Joel and Tinay...is it me or are people suddenly getting married?!? Yes, its probably also because we're at that age...but its just more heartwarming to think its because everyone's happy.
So to all my engaged friends, happy wedding planning! Don't forget to send me your invites and I promise I'll do my best to attend (budget and time allowing) :)
Visit our wedding blog: http://allanandsocs.blogspot.com/
Dale and Yeng's: http://daleandyeng.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment