/* Google Analytics */

Feb 22, 2010

slipping....

Its been a week and half since I started my workout, and I've only lost one pound.  Maybe its not realistic to see significant results after such a short period, but I'm definitely feeling the frustration.  I try hard every workout and I do my best...but these damn calories are so hard to shed!!

I know I must stay focused and not think negatively, but its not easy.  Its a struggle and I'm taking baby steps.  I need to amp it up more and I want to see decent results!  I read before that 2 pounds a week is a realistic goal...in that case, I'm not making much progress.

Housekeeping is a little bit easier, it only took half a day to get everything clean and in order, and so far I'm maintaining it.  I guess that's one positive thing...but I really would rather lose more weight than lose more dirt (at home) !

I must keep my focus...I must keep my focus.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Teresa said...

One way to lose those pesky pounds is to avoid carbs. Go all protein, like chicken, beef, pork, and fish. It's hard at first because we all love pasta and rice but you will lose some weight. Also, at least you can eat all the protein you want. :)

- TG