- Photo project. Those who know me also know that my hobby has become less of a hobby and more of a memory of something I used to do. That stops this year. I am putting Bear to good use and I will make Allan proud that he gave me such a wonderful gift. At the end of the year, I will have something to compile and show family and friends.
- The "me" project. Two years ago, I lost tons of weight. How all of that happened and why it seems so easy now is still quite difficult to imagine. This year, I will make it happen again, not just for health reasons but for *gasp* vanity as well. I'm getting married and I will not pore over wedding photos and agonize about how I looked. I will be thinner (note, "thinner" and not skinny, I am still being realistic anyway) and I will be absolutely perfect on my wedding day!
- Home Economics. Budget and keeping house need to take priority. I am a married woman now after all. I must learn to cook decent, healthier, edible food. Hand in hand with that would be organizing my grocery schedule and meal planning techniques. Compared to the first two, this will be my biggest challenge I think. See, even though I've been on my own for quite some time now, I don't always plan for myself. I always just wing it and see where my mood takes me. Well, that mood had better be "in the mood to cook/clean on a regular basis. I will make my mom and my sister proud.
- Bring back the music. My playlist is full of old songs that I absolutely loved, but its time to learn more. This year, I will find new artists to listen to and I will try and keep up with the new groups and new music that are springing up everywhere.
- Power of the pen. I love to blog, and I must make that more evident by bringing this blog back to life. I did not start this blog years ago just to watch it distintegrate. One blog entry a week at least!
Happy 2010!
By the way, I write this after initial preparations for tomorrow's big day...I've laid the building blocks to tomorrow's diet and exercise routine --- Day 0 body measurements for the "Before" tally, and preps for tomorrow night's soup on the menu :)
1 comment:
good luck!!! ^__^
Post a Comment